2013年10月20日星期日

My name is Ruxuan Zheng. I am from Shenzhen, China.There are three people in my family and i am the only one child for my parents. So that my mother and father take good care of me and give me a lot of support throughout my life.I have been in Tempe for two months. I came to study at ASU because my friend is here and he told me that ASU is good. I plan to study at ASU for four years. When i was a child, i moved to shenzhen from  hometown called Yingde and my parents teach me Cantonese. When i was six years old, i studied English and mandarin in primary school. For this reason, i am a trilingua person now. The most interesting thing that i have ever done is go aboard to study in America by myself and make a lot of new friends there. I am good at table tennis and badminton.

没有评论:

发表评论